Groom Professional Supreme Stainless Steel Bath With Electric
- A stunning, top quality bath for the busy salon
- This bath is manufactured from high grade stainless steel
- Durable and less 'noisy' while a pet is being bathed.
- Comes complete with sliding door.
Groom Professional Supreme Stainless Steel Bath with Electric
A stunning, top quality bath for the busy salon. This bath is not like other stainless steel baths - don't get confused with cheaper imitations! This bath is manufactured from SS304 grade stainless steel, which is known for its durability. It is made from 1.2mm stainless steel, which is one of the thickest in the industry. This makes the tub much more durable and less 'noisy' while a pet is being bathed. The powder-coated frame lowers to an amazing 25cm and raises to 102cm - making it lower and higher than any bath we have seen!
The smooth action frame will not startle pets while they are in the tub. Can be raised and lowered using water-resistant pedals. The splashback folds down meaning it will work in any bathing area and is perfect for those who like to access all sides of the pet. Comes with two hooks for restraints, a sliding door and a Puppy Booster insert for smaller pets. Pedals may appear on the opposite side to those pictured.
- 1.2mm SS304 grade stainless steel - one of the thickest in the industry
- Ample space for large breeds & shelf for smaller breeds
- Raise & lower with water-resistant pedals
- 3 restraint hooks
- Sliding door
- Fold-down splashback
- Puppy Booster Insert
- Length:127cm x Width: 67cm x Depth: 41cm
- Height: 25cm-102cm (5ft 6inch from floor to the top of the splash-back at the highest point)
- Puppy Booster: 60cm x 60cm x 18cm
The waste pipe hose included with this bath is intended for a short term solution to get started and to be used as a reference. A long term plumbing solution will need to be arranged.
**Orders containing larger items e.g. Baths, tables, cages etc. may take longer to dispatch as they require pallet delivery. Our team will contact you regarding this via email, to arrange a suitable date for delivery.