Warren London Cleopatra Doggy Milk Bath
Warren London Cleopatra's Doggy Milk Bath 32oz
Warren London's Cleopatra's Doggy Milk Bath is a luxury spa product to provide the ultimate relaxing, tranquil and nourishing bath for your clients! The powdered Milk Bath dissolves in warm water to create a effervescent, silky soak to gently massage the skin, condition the coat and provide a moment of peace and tranquility for the pet. Simply fill the tub with clean, warm water up to dog's mid-chest and add approx 2-4 tablespoons of the powdered milk bath. Add more if desired for an even more luxury bath. Massage the milky water into the coat and allow the pet to soak for a minimum of 2 minutes, then rinse. Alternatively, you can make the milk bath in a spray bottle. Wet the coat, spray on and massage in, then rinse (change solution in spray bottle every 24 hours). Contains real whole milk and buttermilk powder for condition and nourishment. Subtle long lasting scent of honey.
The perfect product to spoil your pup with. Luxurious Spa Formula that Cleans, Soothes, & Softens Skin & Coat.
- Spa-like Treatment - The Milk Bath will immediately transform your dog's temperament and the environment around them into one of tranquility and calmness - Once the powdered Milk Bath is poured into warm water, the soak turns into an effervescent milky delights as tiny bubbles gently massage and soothe your dog's coat. Stress will melt away!
- Two Unique Applications - Traditional Bath or Brush In Spray - Dissolve the Powdered Milk Bath into a Bath Tub or Spray Bottle for Desired Application
- Premium & Simple Ingredients - 100% Natural Whole Milk Powder and Honey add to the naturally soothing and conditioning experience
- Noticeable Results - The dog's coat with look shinier and smoother with their skin feeling nourished and hydrated for days to come
- Subtle & Long Lasting Honey Scent
Directions: For best results, use 2-3 times per month. Fill bathtub to a normal level (up to dog's mid-chest). Add 2-4 Tablespoons or more if desired to the warm water. Throughly massage the milky water into the coat and let the dog soak for a minimum of 2-3 minutes. Alternative Application: Fill a 16 oz spray bottle with water and add 1-2 Tablespoons of Milk Powder. Shake Well. After wetting the dog, spray liberally all over the dog and massage the product into their coat. Let sit for 2-3 minutes followed by light rinse.
Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride, LAC (Whole Dry Milk), Butyris, LAC (Buttermilk Powder), MEL (Honey), Parfum (Fragrance), Silica, PEG-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxhydrocinnamate, Xathan Gum, Citric Acid