Kayla Harrison shares her tips for Running a Busy Salon, from must-have products to techniques and a tips to avoid burnout - this is a must read.
Dk Airmax Blaster
- Two powerful motors
- Super quiet high impact ABS clam-shell design
- Twist on nozzles
- Hoses are crush-proof and heat resistant
Double K AirMax Blaster
A Dryer is the most important purchase a groomer will make for their business. There are 3 types of dryer available: blasters, finishing dryers and combination dryer/blaster. For the start-up groomer, we recommend a combination machine, which will give you the best of both worlds, although most groomers find it more beneficial to have a blaster by the bath, keeping hair contained to the bathing area. For the established groomer, we would recommend a separate blaster and finishing dryer. Irrespective of which type of machine you go for, it is very important to have more than one dryer, in case one should breakdown. We have a wide range of dryers to suit every budget, as well as refurbished machines which are ideal as back ups.
One motor supercharges the other, or use just one for air volume and temperature versatility. Powerful motors reduce drying time as high-velocity air penetrates even the thickest undercoats. "Flow-through" motor/fan systems warms air as it cools the motors for great energy savings. New noise deadening, high impact, service friendly "clam-shell" housing is also very service friendly. Includes convenient "twist on" hose along with three versatile "twist on" nozzles including Double K' s "Air Sweep" nozzle designed to blow water off in sheets. Dual air filtration protects motors and shop air quality. Molded silicone sound-isolating motor mounts results in exceptional quietness.
- Two Powerful Motors - 123 cubic feet per minute per motor = 246 cubic feet per minute total! Dryer produces more air due to the aerodynamic housing design and a smooth hose lining, reducing resistance as air moves through the hose, thereby increasing air volume (and velocity).
- Super quiet high impact ABS Clam-shell design housing allows easy access to motors and controls for servicing. Dual air filtration protects motors and other components.
- Twist on nozzles - All nozzles twist-on to the hoses to prevent "pop-off" that can occur with other forced-air dryers. Includes 3 versatile attachments for any drying need - Comes with the unique "air sweep nozzle" for pushing water from the animal's coat!
- Hoses are crush-proof and heat resistant. The Challengair Airmax® has two speeds and two temperatures. Durable housing is virtually indestructible and will not rust, dent or crack as metal housings can. The AirMax will retain its beauty much longer than metal dryers (comes with a 6-foot hose).
Keep your dryer running for longer, read about how to care for your dryer